How can counselling help you?
As an experienced counsellor I feel passionate about my work and the positive and lasting impact counselling can have.
I understand that sometimes it can be really hard to express your worries and concerns out loud, but talking to a professionally trained counsellor can make you feel less overwhelmed and alone.
I can offer you a warm and confidential space to pause and explore your thoughts and feelings safely.
You may have experienced a recent crisis or be struggling with a long-term problem. Perhaps you have lost your sense of purpose or feel stuck in destructive patterns of behaviour. Everyone’s reason for seeking help will be different.
Working with clients I often hear how they benefit from counselling and see improvements in many areas of their lives. Reassuringly this anecdotal evidence is backed up by many research studies. Some of the benefits you can expect are:
- To feel like you’re running your own life, and your life isn’t running you.
- To feel more content and at peace with yourself.
- To feel more self-confident and assertive in your relationships with family and colleagues.
- To feel more self-aware and able to catch destructive behaviour patterns before they occur.
- To feel like you have your spark back.
- To enjoy improved sleep and relaxation.
- To experience fewer headaches.
If you’re interested and want to find out more, please get in contact by email or phone and let’s have chat.
“Give sorrow words; the grief that does not speak knits up the o-er wrought heart and bids it break.”